As we approach Remembrance Sunday I thought this video might be a useful way to explore with young people the question: Is Peace Possible? Sourced from Soomo Publishing.
- Is peace possible?
- What does peace mean? Is it just the absence of fighting?
- What do you think are the biggest causes of conflict? …at a local level? Globally?
- Does being “peaceful” mean being “passive”?
- Can you fight for peace or is that a contradiction?
- Can a country where people are oppressed and their human rights are abused be described as “peaceful”?
If you’ve found the resources on the website helpful why not show your appreciation by buying me a coffee with a $5 pledge on patreon? The extra caffeine will help produce even more youth and children’s work resources!