As we approach Remembrance Sunday I thought this video might be a useful way into a discussion with groups whether peace is possible. Sourced from Soomo Publishing.
- Is peace possible?
- What does peace mean? Is it just the absence of fighting?
- What do you think are the biggest causes of conflict? …at a local level? Globally?
- Does being “peaceful” mean being “passive”?
- Can you fight for peace or is that a contradiction?
- Can a country where people are oppressed and their human rights are abused be described as “peaceful”?
You can become a patron of Children & Youth through Patreon. In return for your monthly support, we offer first access to a range of youth and children’s work resources. Thank you for being part of the C&Y team.